[meteorite-list] METEORITE GIVAWAY#14/ESQUEL

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 28 04:36:49 2004

Where ya gonna go with all the food WE can eat???? I don't know, I don't know, I don't know where I'm gonna go, isn'tit a Pyrite's fate to justget drunk and moo? she say when the volcano blow, quicklava me now or lava me not,

Moon soon come soon, not count worth, leave Earth, hope they'll be rum so gotta CM2 but not gonna land in Mexico,:(
(great songs by the Pyrrhotheads)

  From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_fascination.com>
  To: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_earthlink.net>

Parkforest in paradise? Be sure to keep it between the navigational
beacons!
DF