[meteorite-list] Beer 'n' meteorites

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 30 00:11:22 2004

John K. Gwilliam wrote:

> I'd prefer something domestic. How about an amber ale made with
> Holbrook? Better yet, if someone is really serious about brewing a
> batch for the next Tucson Show, I might be willing to donate a small
> piece of Beer Bottle Pass as an ingredient.
>
> And make it cold...very cold.

Rob wouldn't like that. For him it has to be "body warmth" to drink.
No further discussion on that. But, for anyone brewing a "Holbrook Ale"
let me know, as I have lots of material to spare for the
venture....Tucson that is. I'm sure it's much more inexpensive than the
Margaritas at Las Fuentes. ;-)

Still here....
Dave