[meteorite-list] meteorite sale

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 1 00:44:12 2004

Hi Steve and list, I was just wondering if there is a typo on your sale
page? You have a 5 gram fragment of SAU 001 listed for $12 or $2.40 a
gram????? Last I checked, it sells for 25 cents a gram, some dealers still
sell it for $1 gram or at least try to. Just wondering. : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm