[meteorite-list] Meteorite fall in Morocco

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 1 06:02:55 2004

Hello Philippe,

Thank you for the data you have collected, this is how it should be done. It
is odd how it takes someone from outside of Morocco to have to collect and
present this information to us when it could have been done so easily by a
local.

Aside from the "...iron and some nickel...", what type of meteorite do you
think it is? I am hearing a couple things but have not seen much other than
Habibi's photos and some others from Morocco.

Thanks again for the updates, we appreciate it,

Greg