[meteorite-list] meteorite sale

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 1 11:19:44 2004

Steve wrote;
"Hi list.I'll be short.2 for 1 on my meteorite sale.Take any 2 you want,
just pay for one price.They are pretty cheap as they are."

I have been married twice, the first, a red head, the second, a blonde.
Funny thing, I always liked brunettes! I have been divorced from my second
wife for over a year now and have not been on a date once, I am forty years
old and not as good looking as I was when I was younger! : ( But, anyways,
I love having a woman in my life, there are things about women I really
enjoy!!!
  A few months ago, I met a twenty-eight year old brunette that was a real
looker (no, not a real hooker) and she liked me. She was perfect!!! It is
2004 so we exchanged email addresses. I look for more than good looks in a
women, both of my ex's are quite intelligent, I like that in a woman! Well,
after just a few emails, I knew I did not want to date her, she came across
as a real dumb S_ _ _ !!! She did not know to put two spaces between
sentences (the big bar at bottom center of the key board) and did not use
proper grammar. She was probably not dumb, but reading her emails sure gave
you that impression!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168