[meteorite-list] AD: Rarities for sale

From: Herbert Raab <herbert.raab_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 1 13:52:16 2004

Dear fellow collectors,

I am giving away four slices of rare meteorites. Two
of these hit metal boxes of different kinds, one hit
the Antarcitc ice shield, and one hit the Earth more
than 250 years ago.

If you want to take a look at the 7.3g crusted slice of
CLAXTON (the one that hit a Mailbox almost exactly 10
years ago), the 8.0g crusted slice of PEEKSKILL (the one
that hit a car in 1991), the 20.1g slice of the Antarctic
chondrite MT.BALDR (also shows fresh fusion crust!) and
the thin 5.6g crusted slice of TABOR (fell in 1753!) I
offer, please use the following links:

 http://web.utanet.at/raab/Claxton.jpg
 http://web.utanet.at/raab/Peekskill.jpg
 http://web.utanet.at/raab/MtBaldr.jpg
 http://web.utanet.at/raab/Tabor.jpg

Anyony interested in buying one of these slices, please
send me your proposal privately. I would also consider
to trade these pieces for complete individuals from
classic locations.

Anyone not interested: I hop you liked the images...
:-)

Best greetings,

  Herbert Raab