[meteorite-list] New Morrocan fall

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 1 14:05:33 2004

Hi Bill and List,

No offense taken. I am going on expedition with other List members Friday
to a different desert and will not return until the 11th. I may then book
another expedition to a different area depending on lab results of some
samples being studied. I have been way to busy lately to worry about a new
fall in Morocco. Over 60 kilos has been reported meaning there will be
plenty to go around so we are going to exercise patience on this one. We
are only interested in the Main Mass if it becomes available and will pay up
to $2.00 a gram for it if somebody is willing to locate and sell it. Until
then, we will turn away any unsolicited shipment of this new material.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock