[meteorite-list] New Moroccan fall

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 1 14:53:08 2004

Hello Everyone,

Here is an email I received recently (I receive this type every week). If
anyone is interested in persuing this, let me know. You don't even have to
travel to Morocco!

-Walter

Good day
I have a meteorite wight about 5.4Kg. I have done
initial test by Atlanta Laboratory, which confirm that
it is come from Maris or Jupiter. It may need to be
tested more for it chemical propriety. It is founded
in Sahara desert.
I would like to put in the market.
Can you help me.
I would be glad to send you a pic or meet with you.

I live in Destin, FL