[meteorite-list] Fw: Over 100 New Meteorites/ 30% Off Any BUY IT NOW ITEMS!

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 1 17:16:07 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Cottingham
To: Michael Cottingham
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 2:17 PM
Subject: Over 100 New Meteorites/ 30% Off Any BUY IT NOW ITEMS!

Hello,

I have added over 100 new specimens in my Ebay Store!
Today and Tonight I am Offering 30% off ANY of The BUY IT NOW ITEMS.

Follow these easy directions! ( Most Know how to do it now)
Go To My Ebay Store:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/voyagebotanicanaturalhistory

Use The BUY IT NOW feature. Go to Paypal and USE Mikewren_at_gilanet.com.
Deduct 30% and do a manual payment to me. Ebay will not let me offer you
this discount through the normal methond of payment. DO IT MANUALLY!
It is worth the trouble for the discount!

Thanks & Best Wishes

Michael