[meteorite-list] Sale and/or Photos - Oriented Amgala individuals

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 2 18:26:33 2004

Hi Mike and everyone,

The brown crust is just areas that have not been burnt or melted as much as
the blacker areas. My photos also make them a little washed out when, in
fact, they are blacker than what they appear. Sometimes it is difficult to
get accurate color with the darker or lighter meteorites (whole or cut).

I did point out one that had some oxidation so you can definitely see the
difference.

Best regards,

Greg