[meteorite-list] [OT] eBay Fraud Alert

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 2 23:33:34 2004

Mmm..."at least once a month" I wish I could be so lucky how about 20 a
day....from banks that I do not know about to plenty of paypal and ebay
spoofs daily.
BEWARE of all suspicious emails and be sure to forward all paypal and
ebay spoofs to spoof_at_paypal and spoof@ebay.com so they can attempt to
discover the amount of crap going around.
Best,
Dave F
(with his cookies and javascript disabled to keep out other email/net
crap from getting in/getting out.) Use a good spyware daily!