[meteorite-list] (AD) ebay,meteorite sale, and campos sales

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 3 00:19:10 2004

Steve,
Inquiring minds still want to know....what does a "2 for 1" sale
actually mean? Everything is half-price? Double the price of the
lowest TWO meteorites I want, pick another meteorite, double the price
of it, divide byTWO....send ONE check? On your website it states, "All
prices firm and final". So what gives? What does "2 for 1" mean? Buy
TWO, send ONE payment? There is no reference that I have found one your
website that clarifies this.

Curious Dave

Still befuddled,
Dave