[meteorite-list] Pellisson, the end of a free meteorite hobby?

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 3 09:44:29 2004

Are they stupid? I think if they succeed and they are the only ones getting
them, their business will go down the tubes fast! I really don't think any
self respecting collector would buy anything from them. I know there are a
few that would, but not enough to keep them in business.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm