[meteorite-list] news from Algeria

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 3 15:07:51 2004

Dear Mike and list,

I go there every year, I am even planning 2 weeks holidays with my family
there for 2004 Xmas. I went twice to Tin Bider Carter and once to Amguid
Crater in missions with the University of Algiers in the last 3 years...
Was on holidays on the Tassili near Djanet with my kids, in 2002.

Mike, I do not see a link between the country your are speaking and the
info I've given. This country has laws as Austalia or the US, that's all. I
personnaly think that your comment reminds too much some craps I have read
about financing terrorism.

I am still waiting the coordinate of that Pallasite, as you promised.

Lets talk about cosmos.

Best regards

Michel FRANCO
Caillou Noir www.caillou-noir.com