[meteorite-list] Pellisson, the end of a free meteorite hobby?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 3 17:53:40 2004

Mark , you are not far off the truth. After 30 trips to Morocco, 3 to
Oman and United Arab Emirates, and sending over $100,000 to Morocco by
Western Union, I have been questioned by the US government, told them the
truth, showed them what I do, and they don't have the slightest problem with
it.
Mike Farmer
These guys (Pellisons) will go to any length to try and sell their
overpriced meteorites.