[meteorite-list] great news

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 3 18:33:03 2004

Dear List;
I purchased a Nikon 3200 coolpix a month ago at a wally-world for $200.
 It lacks a bit on the close up focus, about 2" is is despite the claim
of 1.6" but, WoW what a camera for only $200! Triple the camera my old
Sony Mavica was that cost $600....
Worth checking out..oh, and Wally-world notes that the return cameras
that are the worst are the HP...they seem to be junk.
Best,
D. Freeman 3.2 pixels and all.