[meteorite-list] give your opnion on this plz-Shrapnel?

From: E. L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 4 02:16:54 2004

Having lived and traveled Europe-- visiting old battlefields, be it
remembered that this region was afflicted with 2-3 significant wars and
altered artifacts are all over the place. Shrapnel tends to alter to
Campo like lumps. Tilling in fields and stream tumbling can make them
very meteorite-like. I am not saying this is an example but I have seen
similar items.

E.J.