[meteorite-list] Clarifying some things

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 4 13:08:16 2004

Hi all just wondering, the Pellisons are implying that if you ever bought a
NWA then you are supporting terrorist. How about a class action law suit
against them for slander? Everyone who owns a NWA can get involved. I am one
of many who do not like that being said about me. If it is true that we are
supporting terrorist, then it is a good thing, if they are out collecting
our new meteorites, they are to busy to blow anything up! Now we know why
nothing has happened since 9/11, we are keeping them to busy, thanks all you
NWA owners!!!!!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168