[meteorite-list] A note of excuse

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 4 17:28:06 2004

Hello Everybody,

Just a short not of excuse because I haven't responded to any
mails today - private or ... - my wife and I spent the whole day
with our grandsons, went to Xmas fairs (proper word?) in our
neighborhood and had a lot of fun and satisfaction ... looking
into my grandson Elias' happy children's eyes when riding a
toy police car, a toy helicopter, a toy fire brigade car was far
beyond anything I read and said on this list during the last 24
hours. No meteorite can compare to what my grandsons mean
to me !!! Good night!

Best wishes from
happy Grandpa,

Bernd