[meteorite-list] Another Message for the Pelisson Brothers

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 5 01:52:28 2004

Hi all,

At first I thought this was a spoof, like Proud Tom. But the message is ugly. I'm sure that someone with bad intent found and sold something in NWA in the history of time! It happens EVERYWHERE. The idea that a few decide that they can label the whole deal is actually very naive on their part. These people are imbeciles. Zero response to requested public debate always indicates a negative. I think they will go away, I think they already have gone. The legal systems in every country are overburdened. I don't think these squeaks will be greased. I'm sure they would like to be.

Bill

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_cox.net>