[meteorite-list] Misusing of NWA numbers

From: Nelson <pinwalla_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 5 06:54:25 2004

Dear List, I thought we just went through an exorcising of the misuse of NWA
numbers! Now after this a this member finds it necessary to use 1827 and
1817 in his advertisements. Oh well, we may claim we're all high born and
accuse everyone else of being evil (while we remain pristine), but in
reality it all comes down to trying to aggravate , name calling and
generally the pursuit of the dollar. What a shame, and on top of that just
before Christmas. The world will never change. Thanks Nels