[meteorite-list] NPA 01-22-1788 Old Meteor News Report

From: Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 5 09:30:59 2004

To my best knowledge, f and s were one letter back then in print. I remember reading old german books when I was young, from the beginning of last century and up to the 40's, they were all written with these old letters and f and s were the same :-). However, in handwriting, there WAS a difference.

Bernhard
--
Liebe Gr??e,
Bernhard Rems - bernhard_at_bgrems.com