[meteorite-list] FREE meteorite exportation CONTEST !! WIN a meteorite

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 5 14:59:57 2004

Dear list,

Just a question, who is a smuggler ?

A: Someone exporting a meteorite from a country that prohibits the
exportation ?

B: A nomad exporting a meteorite from a country that prohibits the
exportation ?

Just another question:

It it more legal to own/store/trade/sell a meteorite that has been smuggled:

C by someone

D: by a nomad

Last question:

Who cares ?

CONTEST:
Art zero: answer or not at questions above.
Art1: The winner of this contest will be granted a meteorite by me, please,
only the meteorite without any details about who where what it is, even if
classified, I will only give the stone. It will be called the "december 2004
Caillou Noir meteorite exportation contest meteorite".
Art2: I will decide who is the winner and will publish the name of the
winner on the list.
Art 3: If you answer, you agree with the rules.
Art 4: in one week from now, I will send a meteorite to someone, to a nomad,
or to a museum of my choice, if no answer.
Art 5: Anyone can play. All anwsers accepted, by email, snail mail,
registered letters or whatever you imagine.

Good night

Michel FRANCO
Caillou Noir www.caillou-noir.com
BP 16, 100 Chemin des Camp?nes