[meteorite-list] "f" instead of "s" - 1770'sstyle

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 03:07:22 2004

Hola Bill,

I had promised some creative writing to relax from some of the recent terror on the list, in part upon your kind prodding, so please don't be maddened, as I am just trying to hold my word the best I know how. Sufistically speaking, my Tasawwuf and your Baatinic reaction would determine the fitting meaning you seek I should contemplate for you, whether it be the amicable chit-chat for which I hoped, a suspiciously erroneous spelling of congratulations, or a unreal psychophysiological fantasia founded by an aneurystic anomoly. No, I take that back, I cannot be at peace offering the latter tonight. It is just for you to decide within the guidelines of the true Fuqaha and I will of course must accept gracefully relinquishing takabbur. Does this orientated but very well intentioned technobabble help? I will immediately stop my creative writing as the list seems open for business as usual for the swap meet and challenging linguistically of late, and other nice things, with a notable absense of the other stuff.

Salutations, Doug

En un mensaje con fecha 12/06/2004 12:57:34 AM Mexico Standard Time, joseph_town_at_att.net escribe:
Doug,

I try to understand what you say but how does confabulations translate into the point you're making? I've read it several times and I just don't get it. The other variations make sense.

Bill