[meteorite-list] Its a real Juancheng?

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 05:07:45 2004

Last week he had an uncut martian meteorite.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2288601328&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
I would not trust this seller for anything concerning expensive meteorites.

Hmmmm, he claimes that the martian meteorite were acquired together
with some Taza meteorites in 1968. But Taza was discovered in 2001.
It puts a rather big dent in his credibility.

   :-)

/G?ran