[meteorite-list] Looking for volunteers

From: Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 09:19:00 2004

Hi,

I am looking for volunteers for two sites:

http://www.meteoritenews.com
I need people posting news about meteorites there, like new classifications, new falls, links to interesting articles elsewhere.

http://www.meteoritecollecting.com
I am looking for poeple willing to post articles for beginners and intermediate collectors, stories from expeditions, reports from fairs and so on.

If you always wanted to do something productive for the meteorite community on the net, here's your chance. Just contact me.

Ah, and all the others, please don't forget to feed meteoritegallery.com with your pics and metsale.com with your auctions/sales.

Don't just consume, produce. :-)

--
Liebe Gr??e/best regards
Bernhard Rems - bernhard_at_bgrems.com