[meteorite-list] AD-Oriented Amgala individuals ending tonight

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 10:21:51 2004

Dear list,

Just a quick note to let you know that my Oriented Amgala individuals sale
will end tonight at 11:00PM EST (USA). At this time or tomorrow, I will
contact those who have the winning offers. Please see picture and
description links below in my original post from Thursday the 2nd.

Best regards and good luck,

Greg