[meteorite-list] Al Mahbas Pallasite for sale.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 17:03:42 2004

http://www.meteoriteguy.com/AlMahbas.htm
I am putting the Al Mahbas Pallasite up for sale today, as I am off to Japan
next week and want people to get them before the holidays.
This is the Pallasite which I had such problems getting last week.
It is under classification, but I will sell now as it might take some time
to finish the lab work.
I am proposing the Name AL Mahbas since I went to the find site personally
and found pieces myself.

There is almost nothing available.
Less than 600 grams in dealers hands, the rest in Morocco is mostly tiny
pieces of shale, worthless to collectors.

Buy today, and I can ship with any eBay auctions you win tonight.
Mike Farmer