[meteorite-list] Al Mahbas Pallasite

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 17:44:17 2004

WOW, talk about fast response, are you people sitting at your computers
waiting for sales?
I have sold almost all on my first listing, so I have got another batch of
pieces ready to go up in about an hour.
Get ready, this will be about it, the other pieces after this next listing
are all really small, or just shale without crystals.
Mike Farmer
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/AlMahbas.htm

By the way, a question for Dr. Jeff Grossman, is that fact that I went to
the site, have video of finding pieces, and publicly announcing the
coordinates enough to get it named Al Mahbas?
I hope so, because I spent a lot of time, money and risk to get that data.
Mike