[meteorite-list] Yoer opinion needed, please

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 19:29:44 2004

Hello List, I have been looking at all my meteorites looking at the crusts.
This stone I found has the best possible crust I have ever seen on a rock.
But, I was not convinced, I thought I would take it to Tucson ( if the good
lord gives me a way to go). But I was looking at it tonight and noticed
something weird, at least for a rock (as far as I know). In the first pic
there is a break in the upper right hand corner. I was looking at it
carefully and noticed what looks like a roll over rim!!! (second pic). This
whole area was covered in caliche so it was hard to see. what do you all
think? Has anyone seen a roll over rim on a rock?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN0151.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN0154.jpg

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><