[meteorite-list] Thousands of $$$ ending right now, only an hour or so left

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 21:57:13 2004

Hi everyone, I have another clean-out-the-collection sale on eBay.
Every year around the holidays I load a lot of collection meteorites on
eBay.
I have so much that I have to thin out the collection a little.

I have loaded over 60 meteorites on eBay ending tonight.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2291946404
Here is one of the top flight-oriented meteorites I have ever seen. Same
shape as Lafayette.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2288804314
Large complete slice of NWA 1941. Beautiful cheap display piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2288797977
$3000 piece of NWA 2085, impact-melt breccia similar to Cat Mountain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2288999360
Main mass of the Salar de Imilac meteorite from Chile!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2288800398
Yet another stunning flight-oriented meteorite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2288794073
Here is the big one, a 1.2 kilo NWA 978. R3.8. I got this one last year, the
main mass
of this rarest of rare meteorites. This is a $8000-$10,000 piece!
UP FOR ONE CENT.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2289035098
Sikhote-Alin Bullet. See the photos, you will know what I mean.

Over $15,000 to $20,000 in meteorites up for one cent.

Good luck, and make sure to see the others, with 60 items, there is alot of
rare stuff in there.
Michael Farmer

See the whole list at the links below.
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters