[meteorite-list] NEW Saharan Pallasite Update!!! Ad

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 7 12:50:32 2004

Hello everyone. As we promised last week, we have now updated our
website with our new NWA Pallasite. There is not a lot of this material
to go around, so if you're contemplating on adding a rare new desert
pallasite to your collection we would do do sooner rather than later. We
have also just added quite a few more DAG 476 shergottite specimens, and
will be adding other new meteorites today and this coming week, so check
back frequently for updates.

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites