[meteorite-list] Fw: Metorite Sale 50% OFF Holiday Sale! BUY IT NOW!

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 7 14:02:52 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Cottingham
To: Michael Cottingham
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 11:05 AM
Subject: Fw: Metorite Sale 50% OFF Holiday Sale! BUY IT NOW!

Hello, (SALE STILL ON TODAY...Last Day!)

In my Ebay Store there are over 300 Meteorite specimens and 300 other BUY IT
NOW ITEMS.. Including Meteorite Books, Artifacts, Minerals, and other cool
items that some of you find interesting...

This is my End of the Year 50% Off Blowout Sale! Go to my Ebay Store. Use
the Buy it now feature. Go to Paypal and do a manual invoice (Ebay will not
let you or me deduct 50% off through their normal system) Deduct 50% , add
the appropiate shipping and Pay. I will also except checks or money orders
for this sale too...but you still have to use the Buy it now feature!)

Go to:

http://www.stores.ebay.com/voyagebotanicanaturalhistory

Some of the pieces with a 50% off will be cheaper then you can find anywhere
else!

Thanks & Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham