[meteorite-list] Ad some beautiful unequilibrated chondrites

From: S. Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 7 16:58:48 2004

Dear List,

for everyone which is interested in beautiful chondrites I have made an
internetpage with some extremly unequilibrated types, carbonaceous
chondrites and other types from the Sahara-Strewnfields. Some of the pieces
have very rare classifications and belongs to the transitional groups (H/L3,
H/L3-4, L/LL3). All slices are cut from the masses described in the MetBull.
The meteorites have been selected in Morocco during some years and you
probably can see some of the best chondrites which are at the market.

http://www.meteoriten.com/special.html

I hope that some lists members can share my enthusiasm for this amazing
pieces. I also want to introduce some rare and unusual achondrites in the
next time.
It seems that the flood of NWA meteorites becomes clearly smaller. This
observation also is made by other dealers in Morocco. In the long run the
rare types are a very good investment for me.

Ordering info: I send all pieces out on own my risk, if it is sent with
registered mails. I would charge only the postage costs at your order.
If the delivery is lost, you get the money back or get or a substitute.
There are cheaper possibilities than registered mail but it
always has proved to be a very safe variant in the past. Not a single of my
many package to the US has been lost till now. If you are not completely
satisfied with your specimen you have the possibility to return it in its
own
supplied conditions within 14 days for a full refund (without shippings
costs).

Best wishes,
Stefan

SR-Meteorite