[meteorite-list] "Meteorite man 2000"

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 8 00:32:44 2004

I've only subscribed to this list for about a week now, so I don't know anything about the history
of this list. Has this weird, interesting, "way out there" crackpot site been discussed before?

http://www.meteoriteman2000.com/index.html

I ran across it today when attempting to contact a bidder on Ebay (and give him a tip-- he had a
zero feedback and I was trying to be helpful) and the e-mail address (which bounced) had this site
as the domain. The guy is bidding on multiple lots of NWA 869 stones (at higher-than-needed prices,
which I was going to point out to him). Since on his web site he is trying to sell 2-4 gram pieces
of his "messenger stone" for $50 each, I'm thinking that he might want the NWAs to try and sell as
pieces of his whatever the heck piece of junk that is.