[meteorite-list] Unbelieveable show! Show me more!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 8 11:50:02 2004

Dear List;
It is winter here in the Western U.S., and those located here at 6,500
feet up and almost reach out and touch the sky on clear nights.
After viewing a number of APOD pictures, I came to a question: does
anyone market a CD of pictures and an accompanying CD of sound (such as
2001 A Space Oddessy) that one could present at a public showing?
Our local public library loves to do things in winter, and with their
digital slide projector, and sound, it might be a fun event to work on.
We have an astronomy club here and I could probably get a person or two
to talk if I had the pictures and sound CD's for a presentation. They
have a 20" telescope.
This would be a very fun, and educational event for the long winter
(that will last until April).
Best Holiday Seasons,
Dave Freeman
Brain Trust :-\