[meteorite-list] AD-naturesvault eBay items ending tonight

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 8 12:36:58 2004

Dear list members,

Happy Holidays!

I would like to let you know that items I have listed under my eBay seller
name "naturesvault" are ending in a few hours, several still at 99 cents.
This week's auctions consist of many of my new rare offerings including the
very last two pieces of the new unusual howardite, NWA 2379. This one is not
paired to any others and has a TKW of only 68 grams! Here are the direct
links for these:

NWA 2379 -5.3 gram complete slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2291443762&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NWA 2379 -1.2 gram part slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2291445884&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Here are some links to some other outstanding meteorites:

NWA 1242 'Museum Quality' Mesosiderite 80.8 gram slice with etched metal
inclusion (Very Cool!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2290868787&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Huss numbered, Landes Silicated Iron - 77.4 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2290877332&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

In addition to these, you will find the past few week's rare offerings, NWA
2377 - L3.7, NWA 3141 - Basaltic Eucrite and NWA 3143 - Diogenite. You will
also find a selection of Thin Sections and several "Grab Bags" of
unclassified Saharan meteorites. I also have a couple of large NWA 3118 CV3
individuals.

Be sure to check back later tonight after these end to see what I will be
offering for tonight's 'Weekly Rare' offering, it is simply awesome!

Best regards and have a great holiday season,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com