[meteorite-list] ad sale, benguerir nice stone

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 8 13:23:42 2004

I was just 5 minutes ago offered 3 kilograms of pieces and individuals at 35
dirhams per gram, just over $4 gram, and I turned that down.
The flood of this material is coming, just one week ago it was $10 gram and
virtually nothing was available.
Patience people, it will be available and cheap in a few more weeks.
Mike Farmer