[meteorite-list] Pellisson,the best of hypocrisy

From: Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 8 17:23:47 2004

It might be natural to ask a question then, but THIS one? This isn't the natural question, but a highly fabricated, insane and stupid question.

I really think you are on the very dead end of your "carreer". Strung up in your own fabrics, unable to get out of the hole you dug yourself.

Happy rotting in there, I enjoy to watch.

--
Liebe Gr??e/best regards
Bernhard Rems - bernhard_at_bgrems.com