[meteorite-list] ad sale, benguerir

From: aziz habibi <aziz_habibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 9 08:33:06 2004

hello list and all
the new fall that i have is all sold , include the orionted one sold .
what was offered to mike and to other is the same stone from the same
source and its already gone for private collection
so for now in morroco there is nothing for sell exept what philipe thomas is
selling,
well the 4$ our friends sade doesnt exist any more
i think that this fall will be one of the most expenssive falls ,
also some interting stone from mahbas pallasite are showing up and its not a
raison to make the prise down.
as i sad before time will tell the trueth,

keep up the good work guys

all the best from nwa
aziz