[meteorite-list] AD-New Shock Melt Breccia - NWA 2394

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 9 09:48:34 2004

Dear list,

I would like to announce a very beautiful L4 Shock Melt Breccia. It has
shock levels ranging from 3-6, giving it a wonderful mosaic appearance. This
is the nicest I have seen in a long time. I just listed it last night under
my eBay seller name, naturesvault. It is gorgeous! There was only a single
stone weighing 277 grams and after cutting and polishing losses, there is
not much to go around. Here are the direct links to the listed auctions:

New - NWA 2394 L4 Shock Melt Breccia 27.4g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292932863&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2394 L4 Shock Melt Breccia 13.3g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292933222&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2394 L4 Shock Melt Breccia 10.5g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292933372&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2394 L4 Shock Melt Breccia 8.7g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292933591&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2394 L4 Shock Melt Breccia 4.7g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292933768&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2394 L4 Shock Melt Breccia 4.5g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292933974&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2394 L4 Shock Melt Breccia 3.1g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292934146&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

There are only four complete slice available and they are listed now.

Best regards and Happy Holidays,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)