[meteorite-list] ** French meteorite book : forthcoming release ! **

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 9 14:27:17 2004

Hello Michael,

in fact, the landscape was done by a professional
photographer which I know. The meteor is a
computer-generated model. This fall never existed ;-)

I thought it could do a very nice picture for my book,
isn't it ?

Pierre-Marie

 --- Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_cox.net> a ?crit?:

http://www.meteor-center.com/livre/images/couverture.jpg