[meteorite-list] New H7, the first in Private hands

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 9 19:00:40 2004

Hello everyone, I am announcing a very rare meteorite. It is NWA 2635. A new
H7 chondrite. There are now only 5 H7's known, the other four are from
Antarctica.
This is a must for any type collector. Extremely rare, very nice meteorite.
I have loaded it on my website, at a price that should make it fly out the
door.
One other dealer thought they had an H7 and listed it for sale for $200
gram, mine is $50 gram, which is a steal for something not represented in
private collections before!
I am awaiting more classifications, but they wont be done until after the
holidays, so just in time for the Tucson show.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/information.htm
Go to my website and see this rare meteorite, and get some under your
Christmas tree or in your stocking.
Michael Farmer