[meteorite-list] Sale AD, update of our website

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter.heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 10 03:43:39 2004

Hello listees,

we post to this list not very often. So please excuse for posting this AD here
as well. We just have put some very interesting new items on our web site
www.meteorites.de/sale.htm
for example
* awesome full/part slices of ALLENDE
* historical meteorite falls like L'AIGLE, JUVINAS and ELBOGEN
* fascinating carbonaceous types MURCHISON and KAROONDA
* interesting pieces of the H3.7 DIMMITT and the L4 BARRATTA
* you will find there the observes Howardite fall (!!!) BINDA as well and
* last not least coloured ceramics casts of the NEUSCHWANSTEIN I.

Give it a try and have a look. E-mail us what pieces you would like and
we will calculate the final price in US$, including air mail shipment to any
place worldwide. You can make payments easily via PayPal.
If you order now, you will receive your specimens before Christmas.

Kind regards

Dieter Heinlein
Bavarian Meteorite Lab
www.meteorites.de