[meteorite-list] Short notice: SoCal meteorite hunt (post attempt #2)

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 10 04:50:29 2004

Hi All,

Apologies if this is a duplicate post -- my last attempt has not
shown up in the last hour.

For those in the southern California area, I'm planning to go on a
(local) meteorite expedition on Sunday, December 12th. Some of you
have gone with me in the past, and if available are welcome to join
me. Indeed, ~any~ list members who would like to do a little meteorite
hunting on Sunday and are in the SoCal area are welcome to join me.
Just contact me off-list, and I'll let you know the destination,
timing and what to bring.

I would like to have given better notice, but lately weather has been
dicey locally, so I wasn't willing to commit any earlier than this
evening.

Cheers,
Rob