[meteorite-list] OFF TOPIC-Free Google Gmail accounts

From: John Sinclair <meteorite.usa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 10 10:04:37 2004

Greetings List,
Google has a free email sevice called "Gmail". It has 1000MB of
storage capacity. This is up to eight billion bits of information, the
equivalent of 500,000 pages of email. Per user.

I have set up an account that I use exclusivly for the LIst and it
works great - No Spam and all the list posts no longer overrun my
personal email account.

These accounts are not available to the general public. You have to be
invited to get one.

I have 4 free Google Gmail accouts to give away.
If you are interested in one, reply to this post or email me at:
meteorite.usa_at_gmail.com and I will send you an invitation.

To learn more about Gmail....
http://www.google.com/press/pressrel/gmail.html

A good weekend to all,
John