[meteorite-list] NEWLY Classified Ureilite Available! NWA 2376! Ad

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 10 14:31:14 2004

Hello everyone! We finally got the new Ureilite up on the website!
Thanks for your patience-we know a number of you have been waiting on
us. It's number is NWA 2376 and it is quite beautiful. We also have
added several new slices of the gorgeous Cumulate eucrite NWA 2362 as
well as some very showy, full slices of the polymict eucrite NWA 2366!
There is not much more of NWA 2362 left, so if you're interested in
adding a very nice Cumulate eucrite to your collection let us know so we
can reserve one for you. We have sold out of the New IIICD Iron slices
that we posted, and we only have about 4-5 more slice available (TKW
only 100g). We need to get an accurate weight for these last few slices
and hopefully will have them up by this evening. This is one of the most
attractive little irons that you will see, and it may be the first IIICD
to come out of North West Africa (can someone please let us know if they
know of another IIICD).

Anyway...we'll let you know as soon as we get the last few slices of
this lovely little iron posted.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone!!!

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites
http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com