[meteorite-list] Meteorite finds per state?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 10 18:39:58 2004

Dear Frank, List;
We must be ever mindful to remember to factor in the Ninninger
"enlightenment" factor. H.H. did unmeasurable work to promote meteorite
education in the western states of Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska. If I
recall correctly, there are over 300 meteorites associated with his
work. Mark or Fred could correct me..
Best,
Dave F.
Posessor of # 13 from the great state of Wyoming