[meteorite-list] New Olivine Diogenite for sale.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 11 18:00:28 2004

Hi again, I received several classifications today, and am proud to announce
the newest Olivine Diogenite.
Here is the exact data.
NWA 2620
Yellowish-green to brown, friable olivine diogenite. with orthopyroxene
grains up to 21 mm in size; rare olivine grains. Unzoned olivine, Fa28.0;
FeO/MgO = 44; orthopyroxene, Fs23.4Wo1.5; FeO/MnO = 24.9; chromite, cr# =
87; mg# = 19.4. Also contains minor metal (Ni = 0.29 wt %; Co = 0.59 wt %)
and troilite. No plagioclase was observed. Shock level is S2-3; lightly to
moderately weathered. Likely paired with NWA 1877

I am offering it cheap as I got it for a good price. This material has been
priced in the hundreds of dollars per gram lately, I am offering for $30.00
per gram!
Get it now as it wont last long.
I have many fragments, some with fusion crust, so if you don't see what you
like or want a smaller piece, just email me ASAP and Ill find you one.
Mike Farmer
http://www.meteoritehunter.com

http://www.meteoriteguy.com/NWA2620.htm