[meteorite-list] So sad, so bad - downtime a g a i n ???

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 11 19:01:19 2004

Hi List,

I wanted to report on the latest successful expedition with a group of
meteorite hunters including List members who made it fun. Instead, I return
home to garbage posted to the List about the status of NWA 1817 which had
been addressed in the past. I considered this a personal attack because we
own the main mass and to have our name dragged into it publicly was too
much. Maybe I should have left it alone but felt it needed to be addressed
since it was brought into a public forum.

I will report later on the great time we had in the field with Steve D., Jim
S., the Reed Brothers, Dr. Bunch, Lisa H., Zann O. and Mark J. It was
almost like Tucson but with a great deal of adventure and the discovery of
some new meteorites in places where none have been reported made it pretty
exciting. It was a nice break that I will share later when I get some rest
and walk off being angry.

I will try to keep it positive,

Adam